Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Choosing to See

If you have not read this book "Choosing to See" by Mary Beth Chapman, I highly encourage you to pick up a copy! I nearly cried through the entire book.... not because it was ALL sad, mostly because I saw SO much of MYSELF in her and her stuggles/lifestyle, etc.


Steven Curtis Chapman is making his way to CFC (our church) on Aug. 18th and I simply cannot wait!

My real life Cinderellas

So what's going on in our world? Well...thought I was going to get to return to work next week...but I am not. Due to hiring freeze, they had to rearrange their staff internally and now it will be May before I can start. So I am hoping to pick something up temporarily in the mean time or bug the heck out of people to get pic's taken :-) Lyza started back to school today after her spring break. She did get some really nice days in and a camping trip....last end of the week not so great weatherwise (welcome to Indiana).... so she has really started to want to watch her learning dvd's, write, read, etc......so I cannot complain!

No comments: