Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday.....and, ♥ 30 Day Photo Challenge ♥

Here is a photo of Madisyn on the slopes! Doesn't look like she had too much trouble catching on!

I scored these two Boutique Outfits for Lyza on ebay. I haven't shopped or browsed on ebay in forever! Now I know why! ;-) She is going to look super cute in these with her dark skin!
This is the new Easter Dress! It will stand out much better than the Easter Dress she picked out, and decided she hated when I made her try it on once we got home. She isn't a real "frilly" girl....but she picked out the pink princess dress, so I just figured she would wear it..... I will probably end up taking it back since I got this super cute dress for her!

♥ 30 Day Photo Challenge ♥

Day 10: A photo of the person who has gotten you through the most!

(that would be my MAMA in the banana outfit ;-)

♥ 30 Day Photo Challenge ♥

Day 11: A photo of the person you do the most messed up things with!




No comments: