Thursday, March 24, 2011

The moon a few nights ago when it was closest to Earth! Pretty Amazing!

Lyza fed "George" a pop tart....guess he liked it! Wonder how it would go over if I brought him for the Easter photo shoot instead of baby ducks?


Glad we had one last day of fun in the sun and mud! It hasn't rained (Lyza made her own mud!)....but it did spit snow this morning Chris said. Went from mid 70's to this. No wonder everyone is sick. SO wish I had gotten Easter pics out of the way the last few weekends when it was gorgeous out! So....the next week looks dreary and bleak out......and it appears my background check won't be back until next week....so I won't be going to work for another week at least now! I am certainly VERY thankful they are thorough though! I can't wait to start!























No comments: