Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Snow Day!!!!

Ok....standing in the snow is not so bad!!!

Sledding is even funner!!!


Sitting in the snow? I am not so sure about this!!!



Maddy crashed into the barn!!!! For her video view her blog at www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/

Jordyn and Madisyn ready to sled!
What a fun day we all had yesterday sledding, hot chocolate, ordering pizza, sledding again!! We had a huge branch break off on of our trees though from the ice! We had a wonderful snow day....but it seemed very busy me cleaning up after the girls as they went in and out....getting them ready, getting them undressed, dryer going all the time! Whew! They are getting ready to go out again now, so I am more than sure today won't be much different!! Isn't having girls fun.....I love it!!! I doubt I will get out in the snow until this evening when Chris gets home and can help me a bit! Until then I'll just keep the chicken soup warm and the hot chocolate brewing!!! Stay Warm!
~~ Misty






No comments: