Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wild, Wild Tuesday.....

Welcome Home Tracey and Baby Gabriella!!!
Today has been a crazy day! I got up this morning and got Lyza ready so we could run a few errands.....go to the bank, get gas, go to another bank, post office then to G.G. and Grandpa Mark's so that Lyza could visit with them while I ran to the pharmacy! It felt good to get out and about! But then by the time Madisyn got home from school it was starting to snow again. Chris got home shortly thereafter and we all went to dinner at Kiplee's! Fun Stuff....they have games and stuff there as well.
After we got home I started Madisyn on her homework and Chris went and got Lyza the chest for her bedroom and put it together. When I left with Maddy for dance class it wasn't too bad out, but when we were done......wow! Roads were covered with drifting snow, not a plow in sight and it took us about 20 minutes longer than normal to get home. We just took it slow, as you couldn't see any yellow lines or hardly any of the road! There have been plows out ever since we got home though and the snow has stopped, so I am sure they will be clear by morning. She really is not wanting another snow day! They are already having to decide where to tack on a couple of the days from when they were out last week! In the past two weeks they have only gone to school 4 days.....make that 3 for Madisyn because she had to go to the Dr. on one of them!
We received word from Eagle's Nest tonight that they received all of the donated items we sent them with the Kennedy family this past weekend! She said Sydney is delighted (I bet......she's only 2 mos) and that they will take pic's of her in her Easter Dress and some of the clothing we sent to her. I sent them a camera of my own to play around with too! I want to take it all in and see what is in store for me when I go to visit! I can't wait. I can't wait to get her newest updates either.......I can't wait to see how much she is growing! She sure is special baby!
And a cute one huh????

May each of you be blessed this week!
If you are interested in helping/sponsoring a child at Eagle's Nest, you may click on the website on the left and it will take you to their homepage. They just received two new precious little ones this past weekend! I will be sharing a post tomorrow on the new babies available to sponsor and their photos. We have a little girl and a little boy with the cutest hair!
Check back soon for information!
~~ Misty

1 comment:

Angel said...

Awwww she is so sweet. How fun! Angel