Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday......!!!

What a wonderful Monday! Kinda dreary....but made for nice napping weather! Madisyn finally got back to school today......I asked her before school if it felt weird actually getting ready for school! I spent most of my day cleaning up from the weekend, playing with Lyza and going through our normal routine. I fixed dinner....then we took Maddy to the library for a few books for a research paper. We have suddently become very interested in the "House" channel....watching them fix up houses, rearrange on no cost budgets, etc. is amazing! We are addicted and have decided to redo a few rooms in our house! We have a little country farm house that is very old, but has some of the nice old traditional features that remind me of my grandparents home. We are short on space, but have a full basement that is "in process" of being finished in......plus we have an upstairs that is still unfinished! Time and Money!!! One day it will get there....in the meantime....we are just enjoying close quarters....or on some days, not enjoying it! At least that is less space that Lyza can get in to! We really don't have much going on this week other than dance class and our post adoption home visit! We are meeting my mother this weekend and staying over in a hotel....that should be fun! I know the kiddos are looking forward to seeing her. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I just came across your blog and I just have to say you have 2 gorgeous daughters!!!