Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Contrasting Photos.....ha!

Ok....so we all know that my adorable Guatemalan Princess has rather "unusual" hair. It is a treat each and every day because you never know what you are going to get, or how it is going to turn out. I went to pick up her photos yesterday and isn't this just the most adorable photo?? I was so happy with it.

Then I came home to find this...........her pigtails had been taken out and this is what we had! What a trip! Yes....be my guest and click on it to enlarge it so you can REALLY see it!
Nonetheless she is an angel.....regardless if her hair is fixed .....or uh, not fixed! It is an adventure that is for sure. I couldn't help posting this though. I got a good kick out of it!! Our day has gone pretty normal as compared to yesterday with the lizard incident! Have a blessed evening!
~~ Misty

No comments: