Monday, February 18, 2008

Chicken Pox






yes.....my baby has chicken pox! She spike a 102.2 fever yesterday and I chalked it up to her cutting so many large teeth right now. This morning she woke up with spots all over her. I called her dr. and she confirmed the chicken pox.....as she was vaccinated last week and GOT IT, INSTEAD OF PREVENTING IT! Poor Critter....hope it is a mild case and it doesn't last long because I have a full week ahead of non stop on the go things to do! I went and picked Maddy up from Louisville tonight and she still sounds like a horse or a frog in her throat too! Chris sounds like a lung is going to come out his mouth at any moment. How in the world I have avoided being sick is beyond me. I currently have a headache, but given the germs in the house right now I am not going to complain! I even had to reschedule our post adoption home study another week! They'd for sure take one look at this bunch and say we weren't fit! HA!

We received another email from Gloria today! Thanking us for the photos of Baby Colochita (The Curly One) and how they are happy she is healthy and so well taken care of! We correspond with them a few times per week....I can always make out part of it, but work with my translation books and memory to piece it all together! I always love getting word from them that they received a package! It has been a very long day, so I will cut it short. Be sure to watch the below video....it is too darn cute not to see!!!

Have a wonderful Day!
~~ Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh, NO! Chickenpox! Yuck! I hope for Lyza's sake that it is a mild case - 'cause those things are itchy. Good Luck with all your sickies.