Monday, February 4, 2008

I've been tagged......

Okie Dokie....game of tag going around by the bloggers! You get tagged, list their websites and you have to write seven weird things about yourself! So....I have been tagged by the following websites thus far:
Now....Seven weird things about me!
1. I stay in my pajamas all day long on most days...or should I say I shower and put on new pajamas!
(Hey....I'm a mama' I can do that right!)
2. I take a freakishly insane number of pictures almost every single day.
3. I hate to diet and love to eat, but try every gimmick in the book.
(Latest, Nutrisystem and am doing pretty well.....Florida Ocean I am coming in May and WILL look good!)
4. I love to travel, but make wherever I am staying look like a house! I'm talking all clothing put away, candles, the whole nine yards!
5. My bathroom tub/shower looks like a Body Shop store. I have WAY too many products to choose from!
6. I am a neat freak....a neat freak on the surface.
(You'd die if you saw my closets, but in my defense I am currently going closet to closet cleaning, tossing and giving away!)
7. I call my mom every single day...sometimes twice or more!
Whoops....I listed like 9 things then realized I only needed to list 7 so took some away!! Wow, that was way to easy! Dang!
xoxo
Misty

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay, Misty! What a great list - I stay in pajamas all day when I am not going to work.

Guatmama said...

I loved your list girlfriend!