Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday........


Why is Sis Sis on that bus without me???


WHAT? Why are they putting me in this white stuff again!!!


Mommy got my hair in pigtails.......aren't I cute?

Piggy Tail Girl Going to Naptime!

Sissy and Me having fun!

Ok....I am no super bowl wife/mom....never have been, never will be! However, I do like the food :-)
I guess I just don't understand the hype of yelling at the TV when the players or coaches REALLY cannot hear you. I guess maybe it just makes guys feel better? I think they have a book out, "Football for Wives" or something so we can understand it? Maybe I need that. I am more than sure they don't have one for "Ballet for Husbands" or something! Oh well..... in anycase I survived the day and event!
My kiddos are doing well....growing every second it seems. I just can't get over how much Lyza learns in such a short period of time, how she is learning to mimick and how funny she is. Did I mention loud? I think she may be an opera singer! She is the LOUDEST screacher I have ever heard. I will download a video tomorrow so you can believe me.....or just ask a relative or friend! They can't get over it either!
We had a pretty low key weekend....Madisyn had two friends stay over last night though and that was fun. We watched "Game Plan" and it made me cry....mainly because of the story plot and I can relate, mainly because Madison (the little girl in the movie who played Peyton) looks so darn much like Lyza with that curly hair and big brown eyes. And just like the movie.....those brown eyes can get a little girl REALLY far!
This morning we went to church then afterwards my mother in law came over while our Madisyn and her friend stayed for the second service class they are in. That was a nice treat to have her over. Then this afternoon we went to Chris' dad's to spend part of the Super Bowl night with them. Food is always great there!!!Thanks!!
xoxoxox to all and have a blessed week!
~~ Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

The piggy tails are adorable! Does she leave them alone? Amaya will rip anything out if it is in her hair too long.