Monday, June 16, 2008

Bloopers....

Someone asked earlier where my "FFF Bloopers" were.....well, with the hectic weekend and events I didn't have time to even post that (I figured Chris' birthday was more important)! So here are my bloopers....professional ones even! They don't get much better than this! We have a new "summer session" with the girls this week...hopefully Lyza will cooperate a little better....if not, it does make for great memories!
I spent today with "Just Maddy"! We had a good day! I took her to Target to use her giftcards from her birthday! Most think these kiddos should save, save, save, but I figure if it is a holiday....they should use them on something they really do want. She is good about saving until she gets enough money to get the things she really wants.......so today she got a glow in the dark set for her wii controllers, a new complete outfit with shoes and magazine. She still has a giftcard to another store and some cash leftover....so we plan to go to that store tomorrow. She got so many cute things for her birthday from her friends. We then went out to lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant.
Chris and Madisyn took back the "defective and dangerous" pool that we purchased tonight. Chris and I then took the girls to the library for new movies and books for the week. Always a treat....Lyza really just likes to play with the blocks in the kid area! Madisyn got to spend a little more time picking out books tonight since Chris was along to keep Lyza under control....and her friend met her there to pick out books also! Great enjoyable evening! Tomorrow we will go to the mall...and have a little more mother/daughter time. I am treasuring these last days until she leaves for the summer!





No comments: