Monday, June 2, 2008

What a week......

Maddy and her "Distinguished Scholar" award!


Lyza and Daddy on her "Gotcha Day"...May 25


Mommy and Lyza on her "Gotcha Day"....May 25



Sweet and Innocent?? Ummmm...getting ready to spit her lemonade! Her newest "hobby"!





The smallest lizard we caught...isn't he tiny in Maddy's hands?




Maddy and her "Coconut Monkey Head"


Sweet Lyza

Sometimes it is hard to believe that a week has gone by that we haven't been home...sometimes it felt like we barely got to do things...other times I thought I would never get home! The adjustment back home has been great...I swear Lyza has just gone from toy to toy, shelf to shelf just giggling and touching everything! Saying "Ahhhhh" to everything! It is so cute! I guess she really did just want to be at "home"! We have settled back in (far from having all the unpacking done...but hey, I have all week right?)! Looking back over the photos we really did have a good time...I had just forgotten how hard it was being somewhere else with a two year old! Our dogs and cats were happy to see us home too! Our siamese is bigger than a barn and due any day now! Chloe has grown so much....but still with razor sharp puppy teeth! Madisyn is gone to Wyoming...I had to be at the airport at 5 am this morning and she called at her layovers and arrived safe and sound....and giggly! I am more than sure Nana and Pop are going to spoil the time out of her this week! Ahh....she deserves it after that "distinguished scholar" award for straight A's all year! I am so proud! This week is going to be full of relaxing, catching up and getting the house back in order. We have a full week when Madisyn arrives home....so I am going to get my naps and lazy time in now!



xoxoxo to all!

No comments: