Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday.....

This week I am thankful for many things....as always!


I am thankful ......


That Lyza can say "Lub Ewww"...excpet she says it after every single bye!! "bye.......bye, I lub ew"...even to the schwans man and to the avon lady! Kinda cute!


That Madisyn made the Distinguished Scholar Society at school! I am so very proud of her ALL A's through her whole sixth grade year, because she really doesn't ask for much help with homework. So I know she is a smartie pants little girl!


I am thankful Madisyn is making it to be 12 years old...this means I have not killed her yet!


I am thankful we get to spend a weekend camping for her birthday....it should be a lot of fun, especially with six other girls!


I am thankful I have a wonderful family to rely on when I just need someone to talk to!!! (What would my mama' do without daily phone calls??) Probably rejoice!


I am thankful that Madisyn is having a wonderful time in Wyoming this week.


I am thankful Lyza just wanted to be "HOME" after all, instead of hitting her terrible two's! Actually...could be a combo of both. But she's been an Angel since being home...so I in no way will complain!!!!


I am thankful for the friendships I have made far and near.....mostly far though! Our friendship will last a lifetime! (That's to you Jen)


"Make New Friends.....but keep the old


One is Silver, the other Gold"


I am thankful Madisyn has adjusted and has seen the heartache and toll this adoption has taken on our family.....it better prepares her for the future. I am also glad she got to see poverty firsthand. That was a once in a lifetime experience.



I am thankful for all my furry, smelly animals! I missed them while gone.


I am thankful for my wonderfully cute husband who is the light of my life. Without him, I am not sure where my life would be....but I do know it would not be as wonderful as it is now!!!


I am thankful he works hard because he wants...and I need to be at home raising my kiddos!


Most of all, I am thankful that the Lord above is watching down on us and keeping us safe and guiding me to be the mother that I alway dreamed of being....for making my kiddos the treasures of my life.......and for sending Chris my way when I least expected to find happiness.........


Something to ponder:::



"Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine, and injustice in the world when He could do something about it..., but I'm afraid God might ask me the same question." ~ Anonymous


xoxoxo

Misty

No comments: