Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time Warp Tuesday......

I decided on "Time Warp Tuesday" because I thought it would be fun to go back and see how time has changed us. Not just physically...but see how we have changed emotionally, spiritually, etc. I must say I think that I personally (hubby and girls too) have changed so much spiritually.....and of course physically because we all grow up (and some of us out) at some point don't we? I have taken these times as trial and error and am slowly finding my place in this wide open world as I travel along....stumbling along the way a lot, but I pick myself up and I go on. I am thankful to have my wonderful husband there to pick me up when I need a little TLC too....he's great at that. Madisyn is too....she is a wonderful little girl, full of compassion and would do just about anything for someone in need. We are so proud of her. So...here are our "Time Warp"...traveling back in time photo!!
Have a wonderful week....have a wonderful "Wordless Wednesday"......"Thankful or Thinking Thursday" and "FFF, which is "bloopers"" this week!
Chris and I getting married in May, 2004
Our first family photo.....Jan 10, 2007

Our newest family photo ~ May - 2008
Baby Lyza ~ 10 weeks old ~ Jan 2007


Madisyn ~ 1 year old ~ June 1997




No comments: