Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tidbits for Thursday.....

Click to play Making Memories.....

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Tidbits for Thursday.....

Ok..it has been a crazy week in our house with wrapping up the parties, trying to get back in the groove, get Madisyn ready to leave for her dads.....I'm exhausted! I do love these smileboxes though! I could sit and play with them all night. But....I am done for tonight, so perhaps you will find a lot of them next week when Maddy is gone and I have more time!

Tidbits for today:

Lyza:

Bye....I lub ew....please....doggies

(This is how every phrase goes...I think she's trying to put words into sentences because sometimes we even get "cheese" after doggies)

I want "Yummies" (food)....everything is "Yummies..mmmmm, es good!"

;lksjafi;auepieurairupeqn;akhgahipeiru we aera=e......

Understand that? We don't either! She did yell out "Cinco" on Dora the other day when they got to five...who knows, maybe Spanish is her first language after all!

Awwwwwww....she says this everytime she sees an animal, her blankie or someting soft.

She has a wonderful fixation on her toothbrush and toothpaste. If she sees the gate open she beelines it for the bathroom and gets it out. Ok...I found the toothbrush and toothpaste in the toilet the other day....and I find her over there "investigating" some also...so she is figuring that out too. YUCK!

We took the girls for pic's tonight and she screamed she wanted "Yummies" the entire time. So in every photo taken of her she is putting a cheerio in her mouth. Some you can't tell.....she wasn't looking at the camera in one photo. Maddy was reading to her in one, smelling flowers in another and on her back in one. They did turn out pretty cute.....but wow, bet that lady thought we never fed her or something! Oh well!

Last night Maddy and I stayed up until Midnight watching her favorite Childhood Show "Aristocats"! :-) I've seen it a million times (so has she...she just can't remember). When she was in the hospital a few years ago Chris and I stayed with her and that is what she requested to watch. Funny......We took them swimming last night also...so Lyza did sleep in a little bit....and Maddy slept until almost noon! Yippee! I had Lyza outside playing, clothed, breakfast and lunch done...plus down for a nap before Maddy was even out of bed!

Tomorrow her friend comes over and we are going to the waterpark or the indoor water facility. She then has an orthodontist appt. and her friend will stay the night. Friday morning we leave to go to Louisville for her summer send off.....don't make me cry!! Crying! Must end now!

xoxoxoxoxo

Misty

No comments: