Sunday, June 22, 2008

Home,Home on the range.....

Ok...I found a minute to update my posts....we just got out of "Nonny and Paw's" pool and put the grandkiddos down for a nap...so I have a little bit of down time! Making the trip home has helped a lot....I know I have a very long summer ahead of me with Maddy being gone...but I am going to try and find a way to just invest in this time with Chris and Lyza and then pray the time goes quickly! :-) I miss her so very much and I just could not seem to come to terms with her being gone....just when I thought there could be no more tears....more would start flowing! I thought having the new kittens to tend with would help a little also...but NOPE. So....being home has done some good. I do miss Chris though!! I hate being away from him.
We have had a great time on the golf cart, in the pool, letting the kids ride the tractor or just play on it and pretend. It is funny to watch Brydon and Lyza interact.....it is neat to see what might come next....a hug, a swat in the face, little feeble "sorry's", sharing!
I will go for now......and may you all have a wonderful week!!
xoxo
Misty

No comments: