Sunday, June 22, 2008

I"m home.....

I decided last minute on Saturday to make the trip "home" to my parents....(so Jen, I know you are looking for me)! We stayed up last night and talked until the weeee hours...and I am staying tonight as well. They performed surgery on my grandfather, so that was a bit of my problem, along with Maddy being gone......so we just decided a trip home might cure the weepiness for a little while. I am having a great time with my nephew here today...and my niece will be here later today. I went over to my brother's today also.......so I am having a nice time! I will return home tomorrow and on my way will stop to visit at the hospital with my grandfather again! I will post more when I return home......and Chris, if you are reading, Love Ya and Miss Ya much!
xoxoxo
Misty

No comments: