Friday, January 25, 2008

Maddy Moo's Curly Cues....Bows

"Maddy Moo's Curly Cues"

Large Korker Bow on Headband











Here are some examples of a project I took on when I started spending way too much money on bows for Lyza's out of control hair!


Maddy Moo's Curly Cues

They are korker bows made with sheer and gross grain ribbon. They are heated and sealed so that the ends to do not fray.


They are attached to alligator clips so that they will fit into the smallest lock of hair. They can also be clipped onto headbands for little ones with NO hair or very little hair!


They can be made as larger bows to fit one in the hair or above a ponytail, or to pull one side of the hair back, or two larger one to fit pigtails.

They can be made in medium sets so that you can put one on top of each little piggytail!

They can also be made on ponytail holders vs the alligator clips.

All the ones that I make are the "Korker" type that are swirly as you can see in the photos! I get compliments everywhere I go and I am proud to say I do them myself!

Prices are as follows:
One large bow ~$5.00
Two large bows ~$9.00
One medium bow ~$3.50
Two medium bows ~ $6.00
Long Streamer Bows ~ $8.00
Small baby ponytail bows ~ Set of four for $3.00
Baby Headbands for Korker Bows ~ $1.00

Shipping is $3.95 no matter how many bows you order, or where they are shipped to, unless out of the US!! :-) If you live locally, no charge, as I can meet to give them to you, unless you just prefer to have them shipped due to lack of "free time"! I know how that is!!

I have many colors/designs to choose from, or choose your favorite team color. I have lots of reds and pinks right now for Valentines Day...and also pastels for upcoming Easter. You just email me the color you wish and I will get them done up for you!


All proceeds are currently going 50% to our adoption fund and 50% to a Guatemalan Orphanage!

Tomorrow I will be adding photos of some of the kiddos with my bows in their hair! You may thumb through my photos and see lots of them already!

Just email me at cp.melvin@insightbb.com for your custom order!


Thanks!!!
Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

I want some - I want some! I'll email you later.