Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday........



Daddy going fishing with Lyza
Ok...I'm going to get in trouble for this, but couldn't resist. Yes, it is Halloween and I am thankful to have a hubby who is so willing to '"be in the spirit"!
Mama Tonight!
Maddy ready for school in the snow! Brrrrr......she got a new coat tonight!
I Love playing in my kitchen.....I love my bedroom!
Yes, Despite what grandparents can believe, I do throw fits!!! Not often, but when I do it makes up for all the times I don't!

"What to see a snake Lyza? Sssssssss"
This is the face we get when she sees the snakes in the bushes in her Dora Book! Priceless!

Pray for Lyza's best friend Lili who has had a bout of the "yuckiness" , seizures and all!
We are praying for you Lili and hope you recover soon! Also praying for Mad Max and all your family as I know this is so hard on them!!! Hang in there precious one....Aunt Misty will come see you soon!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxooxoxox
Your Best Bud Lyza

If you want to read more, click below!

Well....the day started off nice, calm, cool and collected. Maddy had a two hour delay today and we did NOT miss the bus! Yeah! After I got Lyza up at 6:30 I changed her, fed her and let her watch PBS until Maddy left for school. I then took a bubble bath with her (kids bubble baths) . That is truly my most precious time with her.......Her little hiney is so darn cute. She likes to stand in the tub and throw everything into the water. I hve A LOT of stuff in my tub since I am a Body Shop at Home consultant and feel the need to try every scent. So....I just let her throw, splash and play unless she is doing it over the side and creating a swamp, which does happen a lot! From there we dried off, got clothes on, I hung her up in her towel the mirror so she could say "Hi Lyla"! Too funny......after that lunch, naptime and some naptime for mom. I've been up late, as it seems the only time I can get my stuff done is after the hubby, kids, dogs, cats etc. hit the sack. If not I get interrupted a million times for things! So....I'm being a night owl and sleeping during the day. So far so good.

Maddy had private dance lessons last night and Chris took her. She is doing so very well for as little as she has gone! Tonight she had regular dance and I thought I'd be sneaky and run to walmart and get a "few" valentines gifts!!! Maddy called me while I was in walmart to tell me she was done. End of my shopping spree, which was good....but I was about 20 min late picking her up. She didn't mind and her teacher didn't mind, but I don't want them thinking I am irresposible!!!

Chris is currently putting together Maddy's chest for her room. it looks nice and matches her water bed. I think we've decided to hold off on Lyza's until we can find a deal on a complete set for her.
Tomorrow night Madisyn has "walking club"...it is a fitness club where they keep journals on how they eat, exercise, etc. They will be walking, then going bowling and having ice water and a healthy meal afterwards. good for them!!!! I just joined Nutrisystem today! Ok folks.....most of you don't really know me and most will say I'm nuts for wantintg to lose weight. Truth is.....when I was in high school I weighed 94 lbs....too low, yes I know. When I got married I weight a little lesss than 115....decent weight. When I got pregnant I weighed 175...too much. AFter my divorce and before my surgery the day I went in for surgery I weighed 102 lbs. That is low for a girl my size, although I didn't think much of it. I gained it back pretty quickly after my surgery. So.....when Chris and I met I weighed 125......I won't tell you what I weigh now, but if I am going to go to Florida in 5 mos, I am NOT going to look bad. For health reasons, appearance reasons and starting good eating habits for my kids is the main goal. I can get there......40 lbs in about 6 mos is attainable and I will obtain it! Just wait and see! Any supporters out there? I'd like to hear your story and if has worked for you!!! I've tried everything under the sun, down to adipex from the dr. and didn't like it. I just love to eat, let's face it!!! I was a member of the gym, but I was using it more to swim with Maddy than anything. It was too much per month for me to keep up.

Well, I am off to sleepy town!
Also, if anyone know of anyone who would like to buy size 10/12 like new girls clothing (some still with tags let me know). I also have baby girls barely worn shoes size 2 and 3 and many 6/9 and 12 mos outfits that are like new also and ready to go! Just shoot me an email and I can see if you/or a friend like them!
xoxoxoxo

Misty

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good Luck with your weightloss plan. I plan to work on that as well in the next few months - maybe we could get together for some mommy/baby walks. Great Pictures as usual - love Lyza playing in the play kitchen.

Anonymous said...

FOR YOUR CLOTHES THIS MAY BE A GOOD PLACE TO SEND THEM TO:http://krahnicles.blogspot.com/
HAVE A GOOD DAY
IRENE