Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowy Day


















After all the illness, sick and ick that has been in our house lately, I'm about to call the infumagators in and just redo the whole place!!! Lyza still coughy......My chest still hurts and lingering cough......Chris just tired....and Madisyn just Madisyn. Hopefully by the end of the weekend we'll all be back to normal!

Yeah....snow arrived today. Good ,snow ball throwing kind of snow. maddy had a 2 hr delay....so we got Lyza suited up and took her out. You can tell by the above reason......NOT SO GOOO~ I took her out another time alone and put her in the hammock, which she liked but didn't like it when I had to get her off and tramp back up through the snow. HOpe it stills till daddy gets home so we can at least do someting fun with it!!!

Lyza is learning so many things!! I am going to save all that info for tomorrows blog along with my favorite photos!!! Hope you are staying warm in your neck of the woods!

xoxoxo
Misty

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki