Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday!
















It has been a few days since I have posted! We have been super busy with activities, storms, and just.....being a family! I have been busy keeping up with the "Korker Bows" fundraiser and also The Body Shop fundraiser....please email me if you are interested!

Madisyn had her achievement program last night at the school for her Straight A Honor Roll. Unfortunatly, not many came out due to the terrible weather we had. We had 71 mp straightline winds and it was pretty messy outside!

Lyza is still learning new tricks each day....I have some videos to upload that I will do eventually when I figure it out. They keep coming up sideways when I try and load them!

Have a blessed week and enjoy the above photos of Maddy from last night!
xoxoxo
Misty

1 comment:

*kAlLeY* said...

Congratulations Maddy :)
xoxo
Kalley <3