Thursday, January 31, 2008

Toothless Wonder....

















Well, Madisyn never ceases to amaze me. Last night she came downstairs (past bedtime) to tell me she pulled a tooth. So...I went up stairs and had her put a tea bag on it. About 10 minutes later she came down giggling again and said she needed another tea bag, she'd pulled another one! So...I went upstairs and did my motherly duty. Well, the third time she came down I was like "GET IN BED GIRL"...she started laughing and said she needed a third tea bag, she'd pulled another one! Unreal....2o minutes and three teeth. Which kinda made me sad, they were the last of her baby teeth......so I have on getting teeth and one losing them! She looked so funny with all those tea bags sticking out of her mouth as you can tell from the photos! Anything to get out of bed I'm telling you! So now she is milking it for all it's worth, I can only eat pudding and jello mom....I can only have junk food that is soft...ha ha! Anyway she left a note and printed pic's to leave on the table for Chris before he left for work. He woke me up at 4 am and asked it if were a joke! He wanted to make sure the toothfairy came. Luckily, she has lots of things stashed for these surprise occassions and with three at once.....that's a pretty good reward!



Indiana weather is at it's best again. The kids came home from school early today for???? I don't know the reason. It was maybe supposed to start sleeting. We are supposed to get sleet/freezing rain and snow all night tonight and into tomorrow. Looks like tomorrow will be a snow day! Yeah..Maddy will be home and I'll have a sitter and can sleep in!!!



I hope all is well and I have some wonderful pic's to post tomorrow for Favorite Friday Fotos!!! Enjoy these gross ones of Maddy for today!



~~ Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yikes! Those are some gross pictures - Ewwwww!
You have been TAGGED - go to my blog to check out what you do next.