Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday.......oh what a day!

Mommy and Maddy Maddy and Lyza

Volleyball


Christine, Brian, Chris and Misty

LaRissa Breanne
Lyza's doll wrapped up in her chair!
What a big teeth you have! Smokey the cat!

Well...I went to bed at 3:15 am yesterday thinking I would take a three hour nap when Lyza did in the afternoon. NOPE, Chris calls home, says he is "yacking" and went to the dr. and is on his way home. So...sleep deprived anyway I went out and ran a few errands. One of which was to the school because Maddy forgot her violin AGAIN! I told her this was the last time, she'd have to do without next time. I am more than sure the school is tired of seeing me come in my P.J.'s at 1:00 in the afternoon! Ahhh...who cares, I put on a coat and they look like lounge pants!!!! I then headed to the Hallmark to see what Christmas Clearance they had going on.....75% off and I got some really cute things to put away for next year. Then I headed to a couple of homes to deliver Body Shop orders! Body Shop is going well and my team got two new recruits this week....one was mine! I am slowly going to start building my business up, so if you are interested, hit the "Body Shop at Home" tab on the side! I then picked Maddy up from her "fitness" class and we went to Dollar General so she could pick out some valentines for her friends! I swear, that is all I have been doing, sorting valentine stuff, getting Gloria's photo album ready, paperwork ready for my new Body Shop employees! So....I NEVER did get a nap this afternoon. When I got home the hubby took one look at me and told me he would take the kids to his grandmas and just stay in the car since he was sick....for me to go rest. I fell asleep about 1 hr and woke up thinking it was morning!!!!

Tonight we had Chili....yum! As you have noticed my blog pic's have been updated! Yeah....cute! I am sure Nikki will have to change them again when I get my oh so cute pic's back in Feb. or Lyza. Especially the sticking out of the lips due to the snake hissing! My friends Becky, Juliana and Amaya had theirs done also and it is the cutest I have seen!!! Check it out, just click on the tab to the side! I also uploaded some family pic's.......just getting too boring with the same old pic's......so I'm reorganizing a little! I hope you enjoy! I'd better change the pic's before Chris sees that one with him in the dress! Off to get some beauty rest (I need it) and hopefully I will get some rest and even rest tomorrow a bit!
Much Love to all!!!

No comments: