Tuesday, December 16, 2008

School Delay!

Yippee.....a school delay for today! Madisyn thought she would stay up a little later, but I went in her room, lights on, tv on and she was zonked out at 9 pm! She'll finally get some good rest! I have been sick again today and spent most of the day in bed! When I have days like that I put the playpen between one of our bedroom doors and the living room so Lyza watches cartoons.....and I can still keep an eye on her! I hope to be well soon....I have some major housework to catch up on! Lyza loved spending time with Maisyn tonight....yes, I am spelling it wrong on purpose...because she leaves out the "d" when she calls for her! She is really attaching to her.....I am not sure what we are going to do this summer when she goes to visitation with her dad......I don't even want to think about it....SO, I'll stop here! ha! Pic's to follow tomorrow!
Also, I ordered several authentic Guatemalan things for my immediate family as gifts from "Lyza"....(hope Chris, Maddy or Lyza aren't reading this...ha, they never do). Check out this blog for some goodies and a wonderful way to help support some of the families in Guatemala!!!! For those of you who have boys....there are some darling authentic outfits on there! She has taken off some of the things I ordered....yeah, it will be a real surprise if any of my kids are trying to be sneaky!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Misty, THANKS so mcuh for sharing my blog info!! I sent your things out to you and I can't wait until you get them!!
Feel better soon girly because Christmas is right around the corner!! HUGS!

Auna said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!