Monday, December 15, 2008

Thank you for thinking my blog is intersting and giving me a "blogger award"!

Here are the rules if you are playing along at home....Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
I am going to nominate five Fabulous Blogs! I could nominate all day.....I'm a blog addict, but I'll keep it to five!

1.Courtney@ http://doggiebreak.blogspot.com/ - My super cute little cousin who just started blogging! I'm afraid she is going to get the blogging addiction like me! But hey...it is a great way to keep our VERY large family in the loop of what is going on in our lives.

2. Jennifer @ -http://beachmonkeys.blogspot.com/ To the bestest far away friend one can imagine. I am so blessed to have her in my life. Watch out Nashville in January....here we come with our loud girls and even louder Guatetots! Although somehow I think it will be the parents cracking up that gets us thrown out!!!

3.Amanda@ http://thegidcumbs.blogspot.com/ - One of the sweetest girls I know who is about to get married!!! Yippee! I know she is going to be a beautiful bride...she is marrying a great guy and is a teacher! She is a jewel !!

4. Patti -http://patti-coffeebreak.blogspot.com/ My cousin Patti is a jewel as well....she has three kiddos, one grandbaby (Noah) and one on the way. They just built a fabulous house in Barr-Reeve...so make sure and Check her out! She's one hip Grandma....and my kids love her daughter Maggie.....as babies they always seem to go right to her without any fussing. Wish she were closer so she could babysit!!!!

5.Becky@ http://becky-julianaamaya.blogspot.com/ Becky is a wonderful mother to two little Guatecuties that I love spending time with. Juliana is a little spitfire and 5 years old. Full of questions......Amaya is 2 mos older than Lyza and ot near as vocal as Lyza (I don't think anyone is as loud as Lyz thought). They are the cutest family.....and the girls are adorable! Check them out!

6. Madisyn @ http://www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/ - I couldn't leave out my oldest Princess!!! She doesn't keep up with her post very often, but I am getting ready to give her a Christmas theme and surprise her....so maybe....just maybe she will start to blog more. She's a busy gal in many sports and after school activities......plus tons of homework. So I hardly get to see her either...boo hoo. We just started reading together each night though and having mommy and me quiet time. I look forward to that each night!!!

Now Five Fab Facts:

1. I am addicted to blogging.....mainly changing my headers/backgrounds/tabs.....if it weren't for my BFF Jen, I wouldn't be able to do this......so I must thank her for that.

2. I am addicted to making and buying hairbows for Lyza!!! With that head of hair, a hat doesn't fit....and she just doesn't look right without a bow. So if I have an outfit without a matching bow.....I bake one up and make it real quick!!! te he he

3. I love "That 70's Show"! I could watch reruns forever. I laugh out loud...to myself. It is hilarous!

4. I love my husband.....even more so today than the day we got married. I love watching him read, wrestle and play with our children. It makes me fall in love with him all over again. He is a jewel and a keeper for sure. I cannot imagine my life without him. Plus...he likes pets! I am a huge pet lover of ANY kind and he is too! We are a match made in heaven! I also am very thankful he works so hard so that I can stay home and raise my children! I am VERY fortunate!

5. I love watching Lyza grow and learn new words, sentences, things in general. She loves to read so we read bedtime stories every single night. Then I read with Madisyn after Lyza goes down to bed. I treasure these special mother/daughter moments. Even if they don't seem that important to you........it is really important to me! I love to listen to Lyza when I put her to bed....her room is next to Madisyns and she will lay in there and yell "Maisyn....George.....Maisyn.....George"....George ist he lizard. She sings her ABC's nonstop at bedtime, pracitces her counting and sings herself to sleep. Some night longer than others......but she is a hoot! Keeps me on my toes that is for sure!

No comments: