Friday, January 30, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday - NEW

This weeks Favorite Foto Friday theme is "New"....So...below are two videos of Lyza's "NEW" experience in sledding!!! I also chose a photo of the "New" fallen snow. This photo made it on our local news station last night.... www.14wfie.com . I've had some requests for enlargements......

I would love your thoughts on a caption for this photo! Please leave it in the comments section, and a free mini body butter will go to the person whose caption that I choose!



To view more "New" photos...visit http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

http://www.walkbyfaithphotography.blogspot.com/ is under construction....but up and running!!

WARM WINTER WISHES to YOU and YOUR FAMILY!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

We have had NO snow here in Georgia but what's new right?! I'm sooo jealous, envious, all the above!!! That is the perfect snow!! UGH! My snow angels look so adorable!! Maddy should speed race chris and you down the hill!! Maybe Lyza coudl video tape, ha!!

Mama Bear said...

wowser, that's some tons of snow! I have to say that you have such a beautiful family.