Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy, Happy New Year to all of You! My favorite blogger buddies that keep me going from day to day without even knowing it! You are all jewels without even realizing it!

I was fortuante enough to be "at home" (my parents...where I grew up) for New Year's and got to spend time with my best childhood friend watching our girls play (and not play so nice sometimes). Olivia is 17 mos old, so not far behind Lyza. Lynette and I used to bake every New Years's...so we picked up the tradition again this year...with our little girls! We had fun. Then at 1 am we went to get our brothers (and sister in laws) at the bars....and I stayed with them for awhile at their house and we had loads of fun! I needed that! We had a really good time......

Today my mom and dad are cooking New Year's Dinner and then Lynette and I are going to go for a drive...just the two of us and catch up a little and there are some photos I want to take of landmarks where we grew up for a project for my dad! Should be a good time.

We rang in the New Year (me, Chris, Mom and Dad) with fireworks and the banging of the pots and pans. Can't wait to post photos when I get home! We got some great family pic's and very silly pic's. We played games and will play more today......again, I'm in my element here at home...and happy as can be!

Blessings to you this New Year and may it bring you all the joy and prosperity you wish for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New year, also! Thanks again for the "Little Miss," she is settling in very well.