Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.....ok, a few words!

Wordless Wednesday just cannot be done without words....sometimes things just need some explanation!!!

The reason for "just now" getting Christmas photos you ask?? Well, since I am now a photographer I cannot bear to take her somewhere and pay for pic's when I can do them myself! So.....the week before Christmas Madisyn was very sick, so Lyza never did get to wear her Christmas dress to church, or at all for that matter! So yesterday since we had snow, even thoughI was hurting I was bound and determined to dress her up, take her out in the snow to my "photo grounds" and get some outdoor photos. As you can tell by the middle pictures, this did not go well! I did get a few that could be touched up.....however, the indoor ones turned out better! She immediatly picked up the snow yelling "Coooood" before I could even get her to the props and get going on the photos! I did get a few frame worthy ones......so I'll just have to go with those. Madisyn is going to do her "dress up" thing fairly soon so I will get some of them together and stage the Christmas photos once again! Ahhhh, the joys of being a photographer and feeling as if the photos on my wall must match the season! Poor kids :-)))

Thanks to Jen for helping me to colorize some of them to make them look decent!


















2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks like you got a few good ones though!!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Lyza is gorgeous...