Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby Sydney......She's growing!

It has been a pretty full week for me with all the back to school happenings, volleyball starting, homework starting (YUCK) and just getting into a totally different routine! Some other things also, but I won't go into detail..but just wanted to explain my lack of REALLY blogging!

Tomorrow I plan to post some "FUN" Weekend Wrap up photos, as we have settled in a little and are having a lot of fun. And hey.....Madisyn is pretty darn good at golf...who knew???

But, today I want to focus on Sydney...still in Guatemala, still in the orphanage. I pray for this little girl daily and trust me, If I could just "go get her" I think I would. Hang in there honey.....I'll be there in April!!!! Can't wait to squeeze your cheeks!

Syd is now

15 lbs 11 oz

25 " in height

Loves to watch TV (wow, she really was meant for Chris to have!)

Blessings sweet girl.....may you dream of only wonderful things~








2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie! Are you going back to Guatemala??

Robyn said...

She is beautiful!!

Robyn