Saturday, August 30, 2008

Super Saturday!!

More photos to come tomorrow.....time to go camping :-)


























Today has been a lot of fun! I woke up and went to a few yard sales...found a few things for Madisyn, to which she informed me she DID NOT like.....typical. Oh well, I only spent $2.00 and she did "like" a few of the shirts, so I guess I did ok. Didn't buy one other thing or even have the urge to.......so I did well! :-) Madisyn's first friend, Ashley, arrived about 1 pm and they set up tents, took their belongings to the tent, we made a run to target and then it was time to pick up friend #2, Lauren, on our way to the waterpark! We had all "adult" tickets (Toyota event, so it was free) and I thought they would be thrilled to be receiving a red/white/blue duffle bag....but NOOOOOOO, they wanted the squirt guns! So....Chris and I got the duffle bags and the girls got their water guns! We really did have a great time...it was not crowded at all, waterslides had little to no lines and the larger pool was practically all ours. We had a blast......as you can probably tell by the photos. We left a little early...at 9:30 pm.....night swimming was actually a lot of fun, especially on the waterslides! Lyza spent the night at grandma's...so it was all fun for Chris and I without having to chase a toddler around. Although I always do feel somewhat guilty when I know she would be having fun with us, but we do need time alone as well!!

















We are camping out tonight on our property.......they have a bonfire going right now, we are getting ready to roast hot dogs, marshmellows and smores. Then we will tell stories around the campfire and call it a night! Tomorrow we will cookout around noon, the girls will go home after that, Lyza will come home and we will spend some family time together and maybe head to Harmonie Park Campgrounds for a picnic lunch in the afternoon.

















Monday my parents are coming down and my dad (Paw) is taking Madisyn golfing. Chris got them a tee time of 8:56 am! She should be loads of fun that early in the morning! I hope that my mom and I will get to go and do a bit of shopping and/or to the waterpark with Lyza while the boys are out playing! Should be a wonderful day!

















Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend!









Misty

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks and sounds like a perfect day!