Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I truly am thankful I just survived last week! Tough week getting into a new groove, school starting, new routine, Chris has a new work schedule, etc.

I am truly thankful to have caring Family and Friends who never cease to give us a lending ear or a thought of encouragement. We are blessed.

I am thankful Lyza is getting a little better and not AS SICK as she was. I hope Chris and Maddy continue to improve also.

I am thankful for all these noisy critters at night...I LOVE listening to the locusts, whiporwhils, owls, etc! Reminds me of home. Maybe I am home after all.......

I am thankful that even though the paper said it....that Brandon and Trish are NOT getting a divorce. Again people, don't believe everything you read! Trish is one of my favorite people...can't imagine losing her as my sister in law and aunt to my kiddos!!!

I am thankful Brian, Christine and Lia are coming this weekend!!! Lyza wakes up every morning to say "Hi Yia" to her photo. Lyza loves her....it is so cute to watch them grow and learn. Photo shoot on Saturday morning also...should be fun!

I am thankful that even in my darkest days, hours and minutes I know that my GOD is with me......fully relying on God is hard. But I am learning. Keeping FAITH is hard.....but I am trying.

I am thankful I have two beautiful, smart girls who keep me going from day to day!

I am thankful to have a wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father! I could not ask for more! What a blessing he is!

I am thankful for you, yes YOU reading my blog....it means you care! Leave me a msg!

xoxoxoxo
Misty

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. Love your Blog.
Lana

Becky said...

I am thankful for good friends and blogger buddies (ummm - Like YOU!)
Sorry to hear that Lyza and everyone have been sick. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Patti said...

We really like summer break and also have a hard time getting use to the "back to school" schedule... hope Lyza is 100% well soon!

Marcie said...

I'm thankful for you too :)

Christina said...

What a neat post and such a beautiful picture and I too am thankful for YOU.