Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Juliana and "Oliver"

"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child.
There are seven million"
-Walt Streightiff

Me trying to be "sneaky" and bring the kitten in a build a bear box to surprise Juliana!

See his little paw "peeking" out?
Love at first sight!











From Becky Regarding my last post about "Oliver" the kitty and Julianna!







OOOH! You scared me for a minute --thinking that the kitten had worms. Eeeewww! Yuck! but then I realized what you meant. Wish that were true, but Jules is still digging up bugs. I just have the excuse of "Oliver might eat them" to keep them out of the house.Juliana asked me last night "who was that that gave me my kitty?" I explained who you were (Lyza's Mommy) and she said "She's my bestest friend!" too cute! and that was followed up with "Mommy you can be my bestest friend next time!" Hmmmm!







Chris' reply:





Becky, we have more kittens if you would like to take another and say it is from YOU so you can have your "bestest friend" title back!




1 comment:

Becky said...

Sssssshhhh! Don't let Juliana hear you say that there are more kittens. She still thinks she needs 3 kittys and 1 doggie. I think I am okay with NOT being her bestest friend -'cause I get to be her Mama!