Thursday, August 21, 2008

FFF - "Stuffed Friends"

This is Lyza with "MY DOLLS" from when I was a little girl. Anyone in my family that says they did not see this adoption coming are telling fibs :-))





Madisyn and her beloved friend "Oaf" that she received from Chris the first Christmas we were together!


Things have gotten better in the "sick" department at our house. Things have been rough at my moms house and my brother/sister in laws house too.....everyone is sick! Chris is a little better, Maddy a little better
too. Madisyn has her first "Back to School" dance tonight. I am not chaperoning, but I always make sure there is a parent there that I know !! :-)

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed weekend!

~~ Misty

12 comments:

pureheaven said...

Adorable kids! Thanks for sharing.

nora said...

What sweeties and I love the pic with the old Cabbage Patch dolls!

Belinda said...

Misty,

Love the CPK dolls. I need to dig mine out for Elise too.

Belinda

Becky said...

So Cute! I love Lyza with the dolls - what a smile!

Sarah said...

Love your dolls! Amazing how adoption was whispered in your ear long ago!!

Your girls are too cute!

MICHELLE said...

THAT FIRST PICTURE IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE SEEN. TOO CUTE, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Debbie said...

What beautiful girls!!! I think we might live close, you mentioned FTIA and Vanderburg Humane Society.... I am about 45 minutes away from both of those....


Debbie

Christina said...

I have to admit I was rolling when I saw all the black cabbage patch dolls. My brother had to have one when they first came out and he picked out a black little girl...needless to say when I had my first daughter she became hers.

Your girls are adorable and I can also relate to the first dance and outings with Madisyn....I have a 13 yr old thats driving me crazy.

Have a great weekend.

Jenelle said...

There's a Cabbage Patch Kid on my post today too! Love the pictures. SO cute!

Hannah said...

Love the dolls!! That is a great picture.
I had brown baby dolls when I was little too...now I have brown babies!! I never thought about that until now.

You have some beautiful girls!

Hannah

Robyn said...

What sweet pics!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Cabbage Patch dolls were one of my favorite growing up. I never actually owned one though. I might need to change that and buy one for me...hmm..Liliana. Both of your daughters are breathtakingly beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Ruthie