Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Fun!

Ok...so I am sure you are noticing by the photos that my hair has red/pink streaks in it! Something I have been wanting to do for awhile, but the timing was never right. So...the timing was right while staying with my sister in law this past weekend! She's always one to root me on "Go for it".......think it makes her look like the better daughter in law or something?? Te he he!!! So......gloves on, red kit in hand she did it! I actually like it.....it is just a phase I am sure...but for now, "why not"? I am not getting any younger and I only live once, right?!

I have not had a computer for a few days. We got home from the "Women of Faith" conference and our computer had crashed. I was lost...I was beside myself...I thought I would die from the blogging withdrawl! But.....after pricing new ones...refurbished ones....etc. I knew it would be a struggle to get a new one. So..I was patient and let Chris ask a few people at work what the problem might be. Low and Behold.....someone mentioned a loose RAM card and that was it! One plug of it back in, a phone call to set windows up again and WA-LA...I was back in business. HALLELUJAH!!! No money lost, no data lost and all is well!!! I am sooooo thankful!!!















5 comments:

Becky said...

Love the hair! And the pictures of Lyza are adorable.

Angel said...

HOW CUTE!! Love the fun new hair. So glad your computer is all better. :0) Angel

Christy said...

I like the red!!!!

Bus and Sabra said...

Love the red streaks-makes you look super fun!!! :O)

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

THANKS to everyone for the compliments on the hair!! :-) I got "you are trying to look to young"...."don't know if that will make you TRYING to look too young"...blah blah blah.....but hey, what the heck right? I'm fun...my daughter is going to die when she gets off the plane on Thursday and sees me like this. I am sure she will be embarrassed and get a chuckle!! :-)