Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to School Dance - Friday Night.

Madisyn's "Back to School" 7th Grade Dance
Friday Night
Watch out world.....Watch out Mama'
Just kill me now please.......
~~ Misty




Then we have our "Bathing Beauty" ,Lyza, to wrap up the photo session for the night!
Like those curls?.....well, a few weeks ago there were a ton more than that! A much needed haircut was in order.
Not fun....but I am sure she feels better......it will grow back, at least that is what I keep telling myself!







































3 comments:

Belinda said...

Misty,
Yes you better watch out 7th grade dance.. Matty is such a cute girl too. thoes little boys are going to be calling if they havent already.. I remember 7th grade what a fun year I was boy crazy too...AHHHA to be young again..
Belinda

Cindy said...

Your girls are beautiful! I think you will have the boys calling before you know it.

Marianne said...

Matty is beautiful! My husband teaches 7 and 8th grade....what a fun year. Have a great weekend!