Thursday, August 28, 2008

FFF - "Black and White"


Guilty...I had to add a few more photos that I took this afternoon that were in black/white!! Chris is off today, so I am getting a treat with some help at home! I got to run to target and the library this afternoon......no baby in tow! That, is a treat for me.....on the other hand, I had a preteen with me fussing the whole time about what she was going to wear (OR NOT WEAR I SHOULD SAY) to the High School Football Game tonight!! Chris took her to the game and they are having some great father/daughter time........Lyza will be in bed in a few hours and then I will get some downtime to "catch up".......


Tomorrow starts in our weekend with friends staying over, camping, stories around the campfire! These are precious times and I enjoy the girls being here so much! We will spend part of the night at the waterpark......we will spend the day watching movies and goofing off! I am so looking forward to that!

Have a great weekend!

Misty







































































































































































































































14 comments:

Hannah said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Can your girls get any prettier? I think not! They are just beautiful.

Have a great holiday!!

hannah

nora said...

What really sweet photos of your girls! They are both just striking in their own right.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL family!!!! I love how you took black and white and saw it from a different viewpoint for your first few pics :)

Debbie said...

wow great pictures!!! Beautiful kids!! What editing program do you use?

Debbie

Rebekah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2nd photo of Lyza in the Zebra Stripes ... she is just too darn cute ... both your girls are beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Stacey and Dewey said...

Your girls are DARLING!!! Love the zebra dress, too cute!! Stunning pics!!
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Sarah said...

Beautiful pics!

Our Family of 5 said...

Beautiful pictures! Beautiful girls!

One Busy Momma said...

Your girls are postively beautiful!
Love the coloring addition on the middle picture!

Denise

Dena said...

I LOVE IT!!! I must figure out how to do b&w with a splash of color! GREAT pictures!

Cindy said...

I love the pics. Your girls are beautiful. I think my favorite is the one of Lyza in the black and white striped outfit.

MICHELLE said...

Great pictures, and your girls are so cute.

Rachel said...

All the pics are so cute!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics!!

Robyn