Thursday, August 28, 2008

Winning Thursday!

Go to www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/ to view her video of a portion of her game!

Make sure you leave her a comment!!







Tonight was our first volleyball game and we won....first three of the five matches! So...a job well done! I am hoping this is a reflection as to what the rest of the season may be. I am not a coach to "sit on the bench" and do my job....I'm up and at em'....so luckily there wasn't too much to get in a huff about and I could "do my coaching" in a mannerly conduct tonight! Madisyn did a great job....she only got "really" yelled at a few times. Huge pet peeve for a gal to just let the ball drop in front of them...and she did that! But, I bet she doesn't do it again!







Great start to the season "Jets"!!









Lyza Swimming before the game!


Coach Mama' and Madz


Ready for action!





Ok....so a little "posing" time.....



Here we go! Let's get started!
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to start with a win!! Great job coach.
And she looks so cute (of course I love the blue and white.)

Christina said...

Congrats on the first season win.

Marianne said...

I have to say since the Olympics I'm loving volleyball. Good Luck on your season. Love the new look to your blog. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a first win!!! Your daughters are gorgeous!!!

Have a safe weekend,Leslie