Monday, August 11, 2008

Off to school........How can this be possible?

My baby is off to 7th grade today! She was excited...she could hardly sleep....she had 7 outfits layed out to choose from yesterday and when we all had it narrowed down to three....she took them to her friend Jordyn's house to decide for her :-)) This morning wasn't rushed....she did her hair, a tad of make up (Which Chris did not like.....) and then we took some photos and off to breakfast they went! Traditional Dad/Daughter McDonalds Breakfast before school....joined by Toby and Jordyn. I will pick her up from school and take her for a slushie.........then it begins! ALL THE PAPERWORK and check writing! BLAH! I cried most of the night. At one point I went in her room and made a bed on the floor thinking that might make me feel better......it didn't. But I did fall asleep for about 1 hr until the alarm went off. Since Lyza will sleep another few hours...and I think I will too! I deserve it....it has been a tough weekend!

SOOOO, PRESENTING OUR NEWEST 7TH GRADER - MISS MADISYN!! Have a great day sweet britches!

Ok..she didn't REALLY take Lyza's "Abby Caddaby" backpack!! :-)
















1 comment:

Becky said...

Hope Maddy had a good first day! She should have taken Lyza's backpack - that would've been cute.
Oliver misses his family, but is adjusting well.