Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Maddy Moo's Curly Cues **Hair Bows**

Maddy is Home! www.maddysgab.blogspot.com/

I will post updated FFF photos this afternoon!

MADDY MOO'S CURLY CUES - HAIRBOWS & ACCESSORIES

I think most of you who read my blog know that I started making hairbows when Lyza came home and I realized that she needed a hairbow to match every outfit! It was getting expensive to buy them...so I got some dvd's, did some research and started making them on my own! I started selling them to help with our adoption costs, which if you are an adoptive parent know that those expenses are never ending and seem to keep piling up, even when an adoption is complete!

This week I am going back to work making hairbows and I just know the PRINCESS in your life needs a hairbow...or two!

All my hairbows are handmade, by me, with grosgrain ribbon, heated and sealed to protect the ends. They are affixed to alligator clips and if you have a little one with thin hair and need the "no slip grip" I can attach that for you upon request. Also available upon request are headbands that the alligator clip can attach to.

Below are several photos of bows that I have done in the past and have started working on this week. I can make them to your specifications...up to any three color combinations you choose for one bow!

My prices are as follows and shipping is NO extra cost if they need to be shipped to you!

Large Korker Bows - $5.00

Ponytail Streamer Bows - $5.00

Two Medium Size Korker Bows - $7.00/pair

Two Small Size Korker Bows - $5.00/pair

Hair Bow Clippies (not yet pictured) - $1.50 each or 5 for $5.00

Headbands for Korker Bows - $1.00/each

Please email me at fairytaleprincesses@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to start on your order. If I have the ribbon in stock they will be available for you within just a few days. If I do not have the ribbon you would like in stock it will take about 5 days to complete once purchased. I accept paypal sent to the same address as above!

Thank you so much in advance for your order and for helping out with our post adoption expenses! I really do enjoy making these little tots look gorgeous!



Large Korker Bow


Medium Korker Bow


Ponytail Streamers






Korker Bow with Headband










5 comments:

Laura Raber said...

Misty - these are so cute...I wish I had a girl...as a matter of fact...our family has all little boys!!

Christy said...

You are SO talented!

Christy said...

I did call you ding bat!!! You didn't answer your cell.. I left a message... So there now YOU are in my little black book...

Patti said...

Misty- The ribbons are adorable, if Erin has a girl this time, I'll have to put an order in! Loved the cousin post.

Auna said...

Those are SO cute! BriLee would definately look sweet in them. We would have to get the headbands because she is still bald! :)