Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Amanda's Blog Makeover

Above is the link to Amanda's blog makeover. I gave her a gift certificate from Jen's Design shop for par ot her wedding gift! She didn't chose anything......she had me choose it all, then Jen put it together and then we let her on last nigh to see the suprise! HOW do YOU like it?
Amanda is getting married Feb 7, 2009 and I will be her photgrapher at her wedding.......Am I nervous? A little...but all this practic with new camera is helpng A LOT!
Just wanted to share our excitment over her new blog! As ALWAYS Jen, awesome job!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...a post all about me. How sweet!I just can't stop looking at it right now. I have really been on here playing around the past 2 nights. I figured out how to add pics to the side bar! You will have to let me know where you get the different ideas for your posts like your FFF ideas. I love looking at the different pics that you post.