Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Silly Princesses!!

I have really silly Princesses!! These photos were taken at my parents home a few days ago. Miss Lyza did NOT want to go to bed. Her pack n play was at the end of me and Maddy's bed. She kept standing up tickling our toes going "Getchy, Getchy, Getchy", then pulling our comforter into her bed. She has a thing with taking her pants off right now, so every time I would say "Lyza, get your pants on", she'd scramble under the covers with Sissy so Sissy could save her. It was quite cute. I went to get my camera to get a few snapshots of this cuteness and as soon as she saw the camera she said "CHEESE"! Good Girl Lyza! Anyway.......after several bribes to get the pants on, her hiding with sissy, etc. I had to just put them on her and put her in her crib. She then kept up with the tickling of the feet and pulling our comforter so Madisyn and I decided to go to the living room to read until she fell asleep. When we came back to bed.....Lyza was asleep, but she had taken our whole comforter into her pack n play to sleep with! So we had to steal it back! Our few days away were pretty fun!

More to come later....just had to share this series of events first!




















































2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I have one of those pants free babies too! They're a hoot at this age!

Becky said...

What fun! Sisters having fun!
I love Lyza's facial expressions!