Friday, November 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYDON CODY MCKIBBEN!

Happy Third Birthday Brydon!!!

(To my favorite Nephew.....I can truly say that and mean it, the rest are nieces.... Poor kiddo! I grew up in a family of all boy cousins, no girls (except one), so I know how you feel little guy)

Tomorrow will be Brydon and LaRissa's birthday parties held at my mom and dads "Nonny and Paws" . Should be a fun day. We will not get to stay long....but read the bottom below and you'll understand!

I love how he had me call twice to sing happy birhtday! He's a handuful, a little on the rotten side (guess where he gets that from BRANDON?!).....but he can turn around and be sweet as can be and very loving!!! I love that about him. He's sweet, charming and knows JUST how to look at you to get what he wants! McKibben quality for sure!!

Happy Birthday Little (I mean BIG Guy)

WE love you!

Aunt Misty, Uncle Chris, Madisyn and Lyza

Photos are through years I had on my computer from now, until he was bout a year or less old!!! All other pic's were on those "disposible cameras"???? Remeber those???!! HA!

Brydon and Mommy just a few weeks ago

Brydon made it down the big slide at the corn maze....all by himself!! Yippee


Daddy and Brydon


MMMMhMMMM a TRACTOR!



Lyza and Brydon......I belive Brydon wants her OFF, or that is a very hard/non gentle HUG!




Lyza and Brydon on the tractor.....all seems well at this point!!




Aunt Misty's Pretty Boy!
Forever and ALWAYS






Gues who came to see Brydon, LaRissa and Lyza Christmas Morning!!!








Nemo for Halloween!








Little Rough Housing from Uncle....um, I mean Dr. Christopher.





OH,OH,OH,OH,OH,OH,OH IT'S freeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!












Typical Country Kid.......We do drink from the garden hose!!












Cousin Maddy floating around wth Brydon!










Uncle Chris and Brydon!















More fun with Uncle Chris













"They SAY, there is this new baby coming home named Lyza...but until then, I am going to play with all her toys and try on her hats"!!!!






































































































































































































  • Tomorrow morning Chris and I leave for my parents. Not your typical "weekend at the parents" They have set us up to stay at Tranquility Spa and Inn"!! We have never been there, heard it is very nice and we are going to get pampered from head to toe. Our intnetion is to get there around noon.....relax, unpack take it all in. AT 1:45 I have my first photo shoot with 1 year old Olivia! She will be great pracite with me......it is my best friend form back homes daughter. At 2:30 we must be at my mom for Brydon, LaRissa, and MacKenzie's birthday party. MaKenzie is Lynettes niece (Who looks EXACTLY lIKE HER...long red hair, attitude....the works) so it will be like a big family reunion, as I pracitally grew up at their house. We have a lot catching up to do! (Talking) Lynette's brother Woody is dating Trish's sister....so it is kinda neat that we are all intertwined by family this time! I do like it.....it makes for come fun converstations, that is for sure.

  • So then....at 2:30 we will head back to the Spa for our Tranquility Spa/Aromatherapy Treatment. My muscles are relaxed thinking about it. WE will then get 1 hr massages and she had a gazebo/firepit so I am sure we will relax around that remainder of the evening......and just be us....talk, crack up......just be us and know that the kids are 10 min away if WE (by WE, i mean ME) need to tuck them in or something!!!! I'm like that a little bit!!! Anyway then Sunday we will get breakfast in bed......and I have two more photo shoots after that, before noon so we can have Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!! We are then putting the kiddos down for Naps, then we will to back to the Inn, I will get some shots of Brandon and Trish
  • Sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Chris says I should work....ha...I told him this is NOT work for me....it is fun, it just so happens I get paid doing it!!! I love it.
  • Again, Happy Birthday Brydon Cody McKibben!











1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Have a great weekend!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY little man!