Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas has come.....Vacation is upon us!!!

Ok....this will be short and brief, as it is 3:33 am and yes, I must get up with the alarm and my hubby at 4:15 am, wake up our kids and get the "Darling Princesses"out to the van for this long road trip to the moutains! I'm hoping they will sleep a good portion of the morning, and if i don't feel tooo guilty I may sleep as well! Everything is packed and 90% in the truck waiting and ready. Our new GPS is loaded and ready! The girls will have to watch Disney movies...so hopefully there may not be much bickering. Let' hope PuppyBear Macey is a good girl on her Christmas blanket too!

We all had a wonderful Christmas! I think everyone got a LITTLE more than what they expected or needed. Santa and the Lord Baby were very, very good to our family this year. I will post about the other Christmas parties we attended and add some more hilarious photos. We are taking our Wii on vacation with us and can't wait to jam/dance to Michael Jackson! (I had to get it Trish after watching Bran, Woodster and Kim....I'll try to post some when I get GOOOOOD at it, and not a minute before! :-)

Much Love, Peace,and Joy~~



































































































Blessings to you and yours! May you stay warm this week as winter break quickly approaches to its end!!!! Maybe by the time we get home more snow will be on the ground and we'll live it up sledding down these small hills out back behind our barn, topped off with a nice cozy fire and hot cocoa!
~~ Misty ~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting on our christmas pics! We played jackson until 3 this morning and when I say we I mean Bran Brydon and I lol have a wonderful vacation!