Thursday, December 9, 2010

New York......

Madisyn is hooked on New York..... let's hope she is still convinced to come back "west" when college time arrives!!! (umm, I will take sooner also!). Below are some of her photos from New York... she had a wonderful time and was serving others at the same time! What part of that does not make a mama proud? She knows now why her cousin, Jordyn, loved it there so much! I'm not much of an East Coast person (sorry ya'll.....I'm a country girl!)...although I do love the oceans and scenary out that way! Beautiful countryside! Perhaps over Christmas I will have her blog one day about her trip out there... as it is too much for me to try and articulate it all in her words and what exactly she all did! That will make for a good post and a good way for her to share with family and friends in one fail swoop what all she did! I know she had a lot of fun and it was a wonderful way to learn and serve...plus have fun all at the same time! Contratulations Madisyn on winning this trip with your school! I don't know anyone more deserving!

Look for your guest speaker on New York in a few weeks! (hey....it won't hurt her to do a little homework over Christmas break,,,,, will it?) LOL!

Blessings to you!

Misty


















No comments: