Friday, December 17, 2010

FFF. CHRISTMAS OUTTAKES

Favorite Foto Friday - Christmas Outtakes - AKA Bloopers!

Ok..we all know I take A LOT of photos! I'm a photographer, that's my job....actually, I just like to take pic's! We never really sit down and take a photo of all four of us except for the rare occassion, however, I do take lots of photos in hopes that I get some good ones to pick and choose from for Christmas Cards. We typically just make a Christmas Card Collage of the "good" photos.....however, included are the GOOD, BAD, and FUNNY! By no means is this even close to a portion of what I could have posted....but I kept it "simple" (te he he)

"We do not remember the Days, We remember the Moments"

Blessings to you on this wonderful Friday!

























































































































Check out this link to follow more FFF posts! THANKS Hannah!
















3 comments:

Carrie said...

You guys look like a FUN family! I love this theme!

Merry Christmas!!

Hannah said...

You guys have so much fun! I love that even the dog got in on the outtakes. That is too funny :)

Gardenia said...

what expressions! it looks veryvery cold there!! I like the one in front of the christmas tree best!!