Thursday, May 22, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday ~ Just ONE photo!

This may not be my "Favorite" Fotos...but is has all of us in it...so I chose this one to be the FAVORITE for the week!!!
Misty, Chris, Madisyn and Lyza ~~~~ Christine, Brian and Lia
What a wonderful time we had too. There is just never ENOUGH time it seems. We need a weekend to ourselves to watch our girls play...grow...learn about it each and see their little quirks! I know Madisyn is just dying to take them out to play in the yard and play babysitter while we all catch up! Soon I hope. They are supposed to come home in June again And MAYBE we can talk them into camping one night before going to the family cook out! THINK about it....fun times!

As you can tell, I am back to blogging...so I am back among the living. What they actually did to me was prep me for surgery at 8 am, by 8:45 I was taken into a room with the dr. and many staff members where I BEGGED to be put under as much as they would let me and they got a giggle out of, but it worked. At one point I "snidded" I can feel that...so he injected me some more :0) It really wansn't a bad procedure. They stuck me with four needles in a square on my back, releasing cortizone and something else to try and get the swelling down and some cushion between my two lower disc. The first day I felt ok.....Thanks to Amy for helping with Lyza...that helped ease my mind more than you will ever know. So on Tuesday....Chris dropped Maddy off and school and Lyza at Amy's again.....what a Godsend....another day to NOT worry about my children (if that is possible). Thanks Amy....you helpd SOOOO very much! I/we really appreciate it. I didn't feel to bad yesterday, though by last night I was a bawling and a boohooing like my best friend had died. I had both girls sleeping in my room, Maddy taking care of me, Lyza sleeping through it all. Chris said the anesthesia was finally leaving all my body, thus causing the emotions. I still have a little of it tonight, but not near as bad as last night. Now it is just panic of getting everything done together and right for our trip. Truck is packed aside from Chris' things and a few odds and ends to be done at last minute. Thank you to Jordyn for helping out in the Animal dept. I dont know what I would do without you sweetie! I am do glad you are the mature girl you are and that I can trust you!!! You are really heling me out a lot and taking a lot of worry off my mind!!

Thanks to my bestest Bud, JENNIFER, for her wonderful gift box today! Included were THREE Willow Tree Angels ~ One for My birthday, One for Lyza's Gotcha Day (May 25) and one for Chris' and I 's Anniverasy!! SOOO thoughtful. Also an outfit for each of the girls for the beach, some beach toys, some color books, lip glosses, chap sticks, etc! What a SPECIAL, Special, Special friend I have found! And thanks to GREG for doig some of the running!!! Greatly appreciated! You always know how to cheer me up when I need it!!!

Hope baby Gabe liked his Birthday gifts also! Check the little guy out.....what a cutie!

http://www.gabrielsjourneyhome.blogspot.com/

I will close with that tonight...as I know I will have some last minute things post tomorrow....goodbyes...so more photos from the week and other information!

Blessings to each of you and may you rest peacefully tonight!

Thank goodness for Maddy and that "REST" cd my mama' made her of ocean/nature sounds. Does the trick for all three of us!

Much love and thanks for your prayers!

Misty


8 comments:

Patti said...

Hey Misty, so glad that you are starting to feel a little better! Good luck with all the packing and getting ready for the trip!
Patti

Sarah said...

Glad you are feeling better! Great picture and fun times!

Jenelle said...

I am ready to go swimming after seeing your picture! It looks like your family had fun. :)

I'm glad your surgery went well, and hope you heal quickly. Have a great weekend!

Amy said...

Great photo! I LOVE photos that include my whole family...even if they aren't the best! You have a beautiful family.

Dena said...

I love a pool!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

You have a beautiful famuly,
Blessings
Maria F(Boston)

Anonymous said...

Awww I love that picture!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Great picture!

Timberly