Sunday, May 18, 2008

We had a jam packed, fun filled weekend with family and friends! Saturday started off with a swimming party for Chris' youngest brother! We had a great time. Lyza and Lia especially had fun seeing each other and splashing! Those two cuties....I don't know what we are going to do with them!! After the party we came home and I had four girls for the night! Now...imagine that, trying to get them all ready for the PDK presentation on Sunday morning in ONE bathroom! We did it! It went very well...we were at church early enough to eat breakfast and mingle a little before the program. Last night we cooked out hotdogs, smores, played with the big frisbee, soccer, and had a bonfire! Can't beat that.

After Madisyn's graduation program we went to Kipplee's...a pizza place but smaller version of chuckie cheese. Mostly just family, but we threw in a few friends as well. Got there, got my camera out, but the battery was at home, on the charger! So thank you to my sister in law, Christine, for letting me borrow hers to snap a few family photos. Madisyn made out like a bandit again...she got some really nice things and some money for Florida as well. She came home, laid it all out for us to look at it and we just sat and ooohhhed and awwwwed :-) I got a few things as well that I wasn't expecting since my birthday is tomorrow! Thank YOU!! We then spent the rest of the day out in the yard playing in the sandbox, on the swings, in the hammock, visited with our neighbors a little......now we are calling it a night! My birthday is tomorrow and I think the kiddos and dad are cooking up something homemade for me for my birthday! Those truly are the best gifts. My real gift was our trip to Florida this coming weekend! I can't wait! Thank you to all who took time out to come today to Madisyn's Purpose Driven Kids Graduation. These kiddos have worked very hard...for four years! Thank you also if you made it out to the birthday party! Sorry for all the chaos....but you know how it goes when your the mom and dad of the child who is celebrating....you feel like you don't get to talk to anyone ! We know you understand!

xoxoxo

Misty

Maddy at the pool




I think some water got in her face!







The Whole Melvin Clan!!!











Lyza and Lia......then Lyza, Lia and Maddy









Miss Madisyn in her new outfit from Nonny and Paw! She's ready and stylin'


Let's hit the beach now!!!



My little Guatemalan Princes.....Now an American Princess!!!


Hmmmm...she says!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Happy Birthday Misty and Maddy!! Keep celebrating over and over!!
Marcie, Kalley and Karina