Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day "Nonny"!! We love you!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
A.K.A. Nonny....
Love,
Your kiddos






























































Happy Mother's Day Mama'!


Ok.....as you can tell by the photos below I am pretty thankful that last weekend was my own personal Mother's Day Celebration with my kiddos! Lyza had an allergic reaction to her medicine this week for an ear infection and below is what she looks like! She looks miserable, she has to be miserable and I am miserable because there is nothing I can do!!! She looks worse today than yesterday, but they assure me it will go away after a few days and to just keep giving her benedryl and motrin! She is sleeping fine, eating fine and playing fine....but you can tell when the benedryl wears off because she starts to rub her eyes. I hope this goes away soon.....mommies HATE it when their babies are uncomfortable! So tomorrow we will celebrate Mother's Day with more Aveeno Oatmeal baths, low key play time and resting at home! Actually..that sounds like a perfect Mother's Day to me!

I wish all of you a wonderful Mother's Day...enjoy your babies..they grow up way to fast!


I'll say "Cheese"...even if I am miserable!


"Accckkkk Mom, Not While I'm Naked!"


Her poor little red body....bet ya didn't know a little tan baby could get so red!








No comments: