Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Christopher!
Today we went to the beach...early! We went to a beautiful beach and practically had the whole place to ourselves! Very nice.....and I got some great pictures! Lyza only lasted about 2 hrs though.....tops. We took a picnic lunch and everything but barely got to scarf it down. She slept on the way home....but it was just a power nap and she has been in full force all afternoon. We went to "Hurricanes" for lunch...and it was, well...quite an experience. We had a "new" waitress in training.......why us? Always us!!! The food was good and we headed across the street to the beach right after eating for some more photos! The girls looked very "beachy" and beautiful today in their bright colors....I truly do have beautiful and well behaved girls. Did I mention it was our anniversary?? Four years......I asked Chris last night if this is the "vision" he had four years ago when we said our "I do's"... and he said this was a far cry from the vision he had......whoops! I mean......it is so much more than he had hoped for...I am sure that is what he meant! te he he!
Chris and Madisyn are at walmart as I type getting my photo chip developed...so hopefully this evening I will be able to post some pic's! Until then....have a wonderful, sunny day!
xoxox
Misty

No comments: