Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy 30th Little Brother!

Happy 30th Birthday Brandon!

You've come a long way baby!
Enjoy the YOUR day!

















































Sisters learn a lot from brothers.

That laughter is good for the spirit and forgiveness is good for the soul.

That relationships are resilient, (sisters better be, too, if they want to survive)

That time really does fly and memories improve with age.

Sisters learn a lot from brothers and here is what I have learned from you:

That life is amazing, love is enduring and FAMILY is FOREVER
Happy Birthday Little Brother,
Love,
Misty

(Ok...we ALL know I REALLY can't put on this blog what I REALLY have learned from my brother)....but it's all with good intentions....I love my brother. When you come from a family with just two siblings ...all you really have are each other to fight with, rely on, team up against the parents with or in later years come to for advice..about life, love, children.
Our relationship runs pretty deep, more than one might think just by looking at the outside and I am thankful for that. I am especially thankful for the family that he molded into little clones of us when we were kiddos and to be honest??!! I"m the aunt, I can say this....I love seeing them fight! It reminds me exactly of us when we were kids. I also love to see how he handles it.....I love their little cries of "save me aunt Misty, save Me"! Naw, just kidding...it never gets that far. A boy his size you think those kids would be scared of but they are like putty in his hands. He knows they are...:-)) He has also brought into our family a beautiful wife and mother to those two little rugrats and she means more to me than she will ever know! Take care of him this weekend Trish!
To all of you out there who are fortunate enough to have brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews....CHERISH them....FAMILY is FOREVER. There is nothing more important except the GOD above than your family!











No comments: